Modify Robin Banks’s office name with Central Branch. Explain all the different ways to accomplish this and the following tasks. After completing the learning activities for this module, use what you learned to complete the following tasks. Include all tasks in one document. Label each part. Include the numbers and full questions in your document. (Chapters 14, 15, and 16 in attached textbook)
Part 1. Answer the following questions thoroughly. Most tasks have multiple ways to complete the tasks. Include all ways to complete the tasks. (20 points)
1. Modify Robin Banks’s office name with Central Branch. Explain all the different ways to accomplish this and the following tasks.
2. Increase the maximum number of senders that can be included in the safe senders list for Robin Banks’s mailbox from 1,024 to 4,096.
3. All professors want you to grant user Robin Banks access to all of the folders within their mailboxes.
4. You have submitted a move request for user Robin Banks. You want to check the status and statistics of the move request to see if it has completed.
5. Automatically purge any content for all users in their Deleted Items and Junk E-mail folders folders after 21 days.
6. Move the mailbox for Robin Banks from mailbox database MCE-001 to MCE-002 and ignore up to two bad messages before it fails.
7. Find out if the mailbox for Robin Banks is quarantined. How would you do this?
8. Create a resource mailbox for the Audit Resource Room.
9. Define the room capacity for the Audit Resource Room to be 8.
10. Add the resource delegate Robin Banks to the Audit Resource Room.
Part 2. Parts of a Message (1 page) (15 points)
1. Research the parts of an internet message.
2. Describe the parts of an internet message.
3. Include a screenshot of a header from your email system.
Part 3. Bandwidth Calculator (1 page) (15 points)
1. Download the Exchange Bandwidth Calculator from the Learning Activities. (Attached)
2. Use the calculator with these assumptions:
Your organization has a site in Minneapolis and a site in St. Paul. Minneapolis has 1,000 employees running Outlook 2010 Outlook Anywhere (OA) Cached and 100 running OWA 2010. St. Paul has 100 employees running Outlook 2010 Outlook Anywhere (OA) Cached. Classify all employees as 50% light and 50% medium users.
3. Take a screenshot of the peak times of the Network Bandwidth/Hour of the Day chart and include it in your document.
4. Explain the results and the chart. Uploaded additional materials: